Camera Traders is looking for a few good folks to join our team!
If you’re familiar with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we do already: we buy and sell quality film & digital camera equipment, sell film and processing supplies, rent equipment, provide advice, and do our best to make photography fun and accessible for everyone.
We’re a small shop where everyone has the opportunity to do a bit of everything, from customer service to equipment testing to inventory management. If you’re eager to learn and you're up for a challenge, drop us a line.
Want some details? Here you go:
- Test and evaluate photographic equipment
- Communicate with customers in person, by phone, and by email
- Enter inventory into point of sale systems
- Pack & ship mail orders
- Help with general organization and upkeep of the retail space
- Strong knowledge of film and digital camera equipment
- Motivated to learn every day
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good writing and communication abilities
- Familiarity with point of sale systems is an asset
Hours & compensation
- Starting at $20/hr
- At least 20 hours per week
Our business is based on evolving with photography and photographers- we’re always learning from customers and each other to help us become a better, more responsive part of Victoria’s photo community.
If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, let us know. Write up a cover letter and CV and drop it off in person or by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions, just get in touch and we’ll fill you in.